Saturday, January 21, 2006

Daniel Smith


Oh my Daniel, what a leader you are becoming! I hear your strong leadership qualities as you pray. The strength that is so a part of your prayertimes touches my heart, and the hearts of all who hear your faith. I shouldn't be surprised at the strength of character God has given you, as you were named for your great grandpa, a mighty man of God, a pastor with a heart for the saved and the lost. It is my prayer for you, that God blesses your life with a passion to serve Him in all that you do. When I think of you, I also remember the favored prophet of our Most High God, Daniel. May YOU have faith like his, and wisdom that knows no earthly bounds. Daniel Smith, I love you... Mom

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

smart and courageous aaaand fearless. I guess you are alot like your Bible namesake aren't you?

now get down from the counter and stop jumping off the couch like a a pro wrestler!

Mr D