Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Happy Birthday, Sam!


Happy Birthday, Samuel!
I can hardly believe that you are 11 years old today! The day you were born was one of the most precious days of my life! I was so proud of you then, but I am even more proud of you now! You are growing into being such a nice young man. You are a lot of fun to be with, Sam! I love it most when you laugh... especially when the giggles sneak up on you! We're going to have a great time celebrating your birthday on Friday night! Now, you guys all have to be in bed and have lights out at 10:00pm, ok?? (STOP LAUGHING!) Ok, I'll tell you what, for your birthday, I'll let you stay up a little later... but just a little... as long as you'll let me whoop you and your friends in a Tetris game, or two! I'm looking forward to those root beer floats as much as you are! I love you, my Samuel!
Mom

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sam THE Man. I am not sure I was ever 11...ok so I was I remember. It was great. girls start to look cute, you don't mind their cooties so much. School is boring, and friends are the best.

Your friends mean everything to you, and mom is your hero with rootbeer floats....ok so I was 11. That was when they invented electricity I think.

congratulations...hey! how do you put candles in a rootbeer float?

Mr D

PS....ask your mom to show you the brain sucker...she will know what it is, and the idiot wind up toy, and the finger spider....just stupid stuff to make you laugh buddy