Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Birthday Boys! Happy 40th, Rob & Ron!


Happy Birthday Robert and Ronald!

I can't believe you boys are already 40 years old!!! Wasn't it just yesterday that Colleen and I dressed you up like little sisters Roberta & Rhonda?

I remember the day you were born, January 24, 1967... I was almost as proud of you on that day as I am today...!

We have had lots of laughs, made many memories, and share much love... Looking forward to another 40 more years of adventure!

Love,
Carol


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We don't know about you, but we can tell them apart. Didn't they look so inocent and cute? Well, they were. I don't know if the record still stands but their total weight of 17 lbs, 14 oz. was the record that Rob and Ron set at the Concord Memorial Hospital. Pretty good, huh?
Every picture brings back a memory that we shall cherish forever.