Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Happy Birthday, Aimee Faith!


My Dearest Aimee,

What a precious daughter you are. I love you so much. You are such a beautiful gift to me, what a blessing you are from the Lord. I will never forget the day you were born... It was blizzarding outside, and I wondered if we were going to make it to the Boulder hospital! My little Christmas baby girl, my sweet Aimee... You meant the world to me then, and even mean more today because my love for you keeps growing, just like you do. We had a great celebration for your TENTH birthday, I know you had a good time and it was very special. Thank you for blessing my life so much with your smile and love.

I will love you always and forever,

Mom

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope it was the greatest birthday ever to one of the greatest lefties I know!....DD