Thursday, March 15, 2007

My Prayer for Today...

Dear God,
Today I just want to take time to thank You for old friends; friends from younger years and through different stages of life. Oh how they helped teach me, encourage me, and enrich my life. Sometimes their influence was not so good, other times it was wonderful. We learn from our mistakes as well as the things we do right. Each friend has been special in their own way. Some have gone on from this earth to be with You. Others...well only You know. I pray for those who still trod this earth. I pray for their souls and their lives; that they will be Yours and You will bless them. I pray for their special needs, that You will meet each one in the way You know best. I pray that they will feel this prayer on their behalf and experience a gentle breeze from the moving of Your Holy Spirit and receive the message and the blessing You have in store for them. Thank You, friend above all friends, my Creator and Savior. In Jesus' name, amen.

No comments: