Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Arrival Day 2008

Joseph, eighteen years ago you made me the most proud momma on the planet!
And here we are, April 23, 2008, and I am still the proudest momma in all of history!
I thought you were the most handsome Prom King on Saturday night!
And now... you are soon off to college and all things adventurous!
I will be proud of you forever.
Your achievements have been fabulous.
Your heart is glorious.
Your love for God and His path for your life is a gift from above.
Whatever you do, wherever God takes you, you will be a success.
I am so very proud of you, my sweet Arrival Day Baby and "All Growed Up Man."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow Joseph it is like having two birthdays, and from what I know and read here your mom is more than a little proud of you! And loves you just a little bit.

Such an exciting time of discovering what God has in store for your next life chapter!!

As us country boys say, I am just proud to know you! Don

Anonymous said...

You should be VERY proud of yourself, for the job you have done in raising your children !