Thursday, May 08, 2008

Sweet Maggie Jane




Precious Maggie is just about ready to graduate from Kindergarten!
Some of her favorite things are Dora, cooking with Mom, cooking in her Dora kitchen, going to the park, playing Barbie with her sisters, eating ice cream, being a ballerina, Christmas, Valentine's Day, Jesus, Mommy, playing babies, learning how to ride her bike, playing outside on the grass, riding the scooter, her friends, her brothers, and Ben.
Maggie is absolutely precious, and I love her with all my heart!
What a sweetheart you are, my Maggie Jane!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

well the Magg Pie is growing up. I know I have seen the pumpkin princess cooking in your kitchen, but I don't think I have seen you helping her in the Dora kitchen...LOL

And no more willie dooo. she gets her styling tips from Aimeeee now!

congratulations pumpkin princess, walk tall and proud as mom is!