Thursday, September 18, 2008

Mag Pie Smiles

Sweetest Little Girl, my Maggie is!

Maggie is LOVING being in the first grade! Yesterday she brought home her prized "rock" which she got to paint for a special project. She put it on top of the piano for everyone to admire. She's ready for her spelling test tomorrow, she knows all of her words! Only a few more weeks until her 7th birthday... where has the time gone? She's a precious girl, a gift from the Lord.

I took this picture of Maggie this morning before she left for school. I had just fixed her hair with the new ponytail doo-dad, she looked at herself in the mirror and squealed with delight! I'll never forget that! And then she wanted me to take her picture. What a ham bone!

Momma loves you, precious girl!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

and what a great picture it is! That's right she is an October baby like her mama.....October is a very good month isn't it? DD