Friday, September 25, 2009

He's Growing Up!

I look at this picture of Sam and just ... well, just shake my head! He's not my "little guy" anymore. Well, I tell him he'll always be my "baby, forever and ever," but that doesn't seem to interest him much these days! That's ok with me, he's growing up to be such a caring young man. I am proud of him. He likes to talk, and hang out with me and Ben. We laugh a lot and seriously enjoy each others' company. We'll only have a few more years with him before he ventures out and goes away to college. I don't want to wish those days away. I want to enjoy every single one of them, good and not so good... I never want to have regrets. I love you, Sam!

2 comments:

Benjamin said...

It still "interests" him that he's your baby forever and ever, but he's not socially allowed to show it!

Anonymous said...

he's alot like all of us you know? He is growing older....but may NEVER grow up! DD