Saturday, September 19, 2009

Time for a Facelift

Well, not for me... although it might be kind of interesting! But the blog needed a "new doo" so here I go, experimenting with what I can. Kind of a diversion from scrapbooking for me!

Time for me to get burgers on the grill (no, that's Ben's job)... So I'll get Ben to the burgers and I'll get the rest of dinner going, and Aimee (the hostess with the mostest) will set the table.

I thought we were almost past the sickness, but NO! Katherine came down with a fever this afternoon. Just thought I'd mention that before signing off. We always do so well at sharing, especially sicknesses.

Enjoy your Saturday night, whatever you are up to doing!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was expecting fall colors...LOL....year round actually...not that they are your favorite..DD